Yep, That is the World Series trophy.

Yep, That is the World Series trophy.
I know... you're jealous. It's ok. Just repent of your sin and become a Cardinal fan.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Quick updates...

Odds are there won't be regular posts for a bit... here's why.

* We are getting ready to move across town to my Grandmother's house, and she is moving to a new addition on my parent's house. Needless to say, lots of packing, painting and unpacking. Busy busy busy.

* Jenn and I are leaving for Mexico in a few weeks, YIKES!

* Still trying to finish typing up all my notes/journal entries from Albania... taking forever.

* Trying to start a not for profit organization... I hate paperwork. Especially legal paperwork.

* Have Papa Ken (and some others) visiting this weekend at church, should be uber-exciting but also quite busy.

* Traveling next weekend to visit some dear friends, The Allisons. You have no idea how excited I am for that.

* Trying to start sharing Adopt-A-Child with some local churches. Lots of prep to do.

* Going to Mizzou for Thanksgiving, so more traveling.

All in all, quite busy right now, so if I don't get to this as often as I'd like, I apologize. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment