Yep, That is the World Series trophy.

Yep, That is the World Series trophy.
I know... you're jealous. It's ok. Just repent of your sin and become a Cardinal fan.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random thought for 1/8/08

I may or may not periodically post something here... I haven't decided. Most of my blogging is done on my myspace page (www.myspace.com/mattnjenn) But I thought I should at least put ONE post on here...

Today I am reminded that I have a low level case of SAD (seasonal affective disorder). That means when it's gray and nasty outside or if I just don't get much sunlight for a stretch of time, I get lethargic and moddy. Man, I hate it. Couple that with nothing to do at work and no one online to talk to..... I AM SO BORED!!!! Just thought you should know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment