Yep, That is the World Series trophy.

Yep, That is the World Series trophy.
I know... you're jealous. It's ok. Just repent of your sin and become a Cardinal fan.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

I do love that song. Well, loyal readers... yes, both of you, I am now about 8 hours from venturing out on this latest expedition. We are taking a train to chicago friday, then flying out early saturday morning. We spend 2 days in germany and then off to albania. So I won't be net surfing until we get back September 3. (And even then probably won't be on until Sep. 4 due to jet lag, haha) I had a whole blog with substance planned, but due to time quickly disappearing (due mostly to packing issues) I'm too tired to try. I hope you are all well and I'll talk at ya soon. God bless.

-The rookie world traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment