Yep, That is the World Series trophy.

Yep, That is the World Series trophy.
I know... you're jealous. It's ok. Just repent of your sin and become a Cardinal fan.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And how my soul aches...

I had planned on posting something entirely different and much more light-hearted, but I came across this video on a blog I frequent, and it pre-empted the other post. (Though I will post that one either later tonight or tomorrow...) Here's the video which was filmed at the entrance to the Cornerstone Music Festival this summer.





I cannot put into words how much this pains my heart and how sad this makes me. Now you may hear some less than friendly comments from passengers in the vehicle, and if you go to the actual youtube page you will see all kinds of comments. I do not wish to be or have anyone become the other side of the same coin. What I mean is to turn and rail against the protesters about how "unchristian, horrible, evil, etc." for their view is just as bad as the stance they are taking. Instead I just wanted to say how sad it makes me, how I wish the Body of Christ could actually work together, and how much we need to love and pray for this type of believer. Do they have to rock out to Reliant K and the like? Of course not, they are not wrong in their choice of christian music, just as those who love loud screamo christian music are welcome to that choice. But instead of spending our time reaching the lost with Christ, we are allowing them to fall through the cracks from all of our petty arguments. Anyway, I just needed to share before it consumed me with sadness. Feel free to comment, but if your comments are hostile in nature, there's a good chance they won't be posted, just a forwarning. God bless.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment