Yep, That is the World Series trophy.

Yep, That is the World Series trophy.
I know... you're jealous. It's ok. Just repent of your sin and become a Cardinal fan.

Monday, February 9, 2009

I just can't help it...

Today I seem to find myself quite tired from the activities of yesterday. Now being tired doesn't actually bother me... it's the side effects. Well, one in particular.

I've grown up with music constantly around me. For that reason I tend to notice music, any music, that is audible in my vicinity. And more often than not I know at least a few words to whatever song it is. The problem is that when I am tired I tend to sing/hum/whistle that song as it is playing and I don't even realize it. Then I can't get the song out no matter how I try. Sometimes all it takes is for me to THINK about a song and it gets stuck in my head.

Today it ranged from showtunes to 80's songs to kids songs... the worst one? Well, actually it's a tie so it's the worst two. The "Everyone potties" song from Kaylee's Elmo dvd and "we got the beat" by The Go-Go's. Needless to say, it was a LOOOOOOOOONG day. :D

1 comment:

  1. Last Sunday at church my sister and I were the teachers of the ages 2&3's and 4-6's. Part of our lesson was a CD of kids songs and now I can't stop thinking of "I'm in the Lord's Army and Father Abraham."

    ReplyDelete