Yep, That is the World Series trophy.

Yep, That is the World Series trophy.
I know... you're jealous. It's ok. Just repent of your sin and become a Cardinal fan.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Wednesday Watch

I know. I'm a day late. But Kaylee was sick yesterday and so I had her. Hence, I didn't really have time to sit and blog, so today it is. With no further ado, his past week's blessings:

- I was hit in the eye at Belegarth on Sunday. By all logic it should have either given me a black eye or torn my contact. Thankfully, neither happened. It was just one of those unlucky shots, but I'm grateful for no damage.

- I am still grateful for the chance to do radio commentary for some local basketball games. It is such fun and came out of nowhere.... plus the extra cash never hurts.

- Somehow last thursday night Kaylee ended up going to bed without a pull-up on under her jammies. Neither Jenn nor I caught it. When she woke up she was completely dry. If that isn't the Hand of God at work, I don't know what is.

- For Christmas, we were able to give my parents two tickets to see Celtic Women live in Chicago this past week. I know it wasn't much, but it's a blessing to be able to help both our parents whenever we can.

Ok, the kiddo is callin so that's all for this week. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I caught the Celtic Women on TV not long ago...they were really good. I have tried to leave comments here before and blogspot was having some trouble and wouldn't let me. I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete